4.13.2003

so, how has it been going? iv been doing pretty good

.......im still interested in the same people.....and the same number know of it

hehe, right now, im sitting in act 3 durance of hate, my dad came walking around....atleast i dont think any bad guys have seen me yet....

w00t!!! 490 mf!!! i hope to get sum more with war travs (i needa trade for 45s, but they hecka xpensive)

mike, remember, that shaft and white originally came from me, so, ya, just dont forget
u also owe me one full rush....ill get you a zakarum if i can, mebbe u can find an atlatean!!! im gonna start a zon...so....ya, u gotta rush it

my zon will eventually pown all cows.....
so....i played some cs today (still sitting in durance of hate right now....) and man, it was laggy
jason kong killed me!! i also found a good spot to camp on one certain map....ooo, this is the longest blog so far!!! the profiles i made could never support this kind of information!!!!

aiight, now, back to d2

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]