4.23.2003

so i guess this is supposed to be the super long blog... here it goes:

uh, im soo happy i dont have to test (in band) till friday... that gives me 2 extra days
much needed pratice too..
so uh i think im getting worse in counter strike, my scores are lower than usual..
havent played d2 in a while...
state testing was fun!!!
hmmm im lookin at this Maaco ad... "uh-oh better get Maaco"
yeah... neopets, im kinda getting back in to it, my biggest goal is to get my pet really really strong..
so wat else,
this blog is cool, yep
i think if jason stops cubin for two months and i keep cubin everyday.. i could beat him..
hehehe soo... wat time is it, 9:30 eh..
i needa pratice my instrument then i think im done
oh yeah.. my parents friends said i would grow in to my long arms and get taller
yeah, so how long is this really supposed to be..
if ur reading rite now, u got a bunch of time on ur hands or ur just plain bored.
the question of this moment is should i put vaseline in my scooby doo keychain..
cause if i do and it pops or explodes all the nasty stuff gets on ur hands..
on the other hand it doesnt turn very well..
for everyone who doesnt know.. i made english 10 honors.. but i think everyone that tried made it in...
i wonder if i get in to algebra 2 honors.. i think jason has a better chance..
im not quite sure wat were doing in chinese tomorrow...
or chemistry.. cause i wasnt there on monday
well im still swimming in Pe class.. wat else..
is golden sun 2 out? i dunno but heard it was .. hmm im just to lazy to check
if it is out, i wanna get it... im still not finished with the first game... i went extremly far but stopped for a while and forgot my place...
i wanna drive, or at least start drivers ed... but im still, unfortunly, young..
i'll have to do it during summer vacation or should i say summer school...
Mr. levit wouldnt let me in to Ap US history... but i heard it was a hard class so i dont care.. i should have tooken another AP science insted of sectional woodwinds...
atleast i'll get more pratice on my instrument...
and thats my life story.. lol..
well i think im done.. thank you and good night.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]