4.12.2003

uh intresting stuff jason..
well i was a Yoshinos last night... there were these kinda young, drunk college students that were amazed by my weak rubiks cube skill... it was a very intresting night.. cause they said "wow, look at his hands [i guess cause i was going semi-fast]" and clapped for me when i finished... i wasnt even trying to get their attention. Also, my dad being the way he is, complained about the chef in tepanyaki (dunno) and how he didnt do a good job, so we got a 50 doller gift certificate for free..lol.
Them after dinner we when bowling... my 2 year youger bro beat me the first 3 games but i got him on the 4th. My excuse stands as... "it just takes me 3 games to warm up".. besides, he didnt beat me by much. That was my day, im tired so im going to sleep, or gunna play cs, watever comes first..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]