5.01.2003

I believe, that both MC and I need to work on out english. So for now on, there will be proper sentences only; slang is allowed though...

Yes, the ... is proper, just... people don't use it as often as I do.
I am starting a new book for leisure reading, it is the 9th book in the series called "Left Behind".
These books are all very interesting, and actually give you a good idea of what will happen during the Great Tribulation.

Let's talk about... food!
Yes, food is very good! Meats especially. Vegetables can be good also, but some kinds are just horrid.

... I just thought of something else to write up...

I have a list of chores to finish each week, and if I complete them, then I will receive 20 dollars from my parents, but if I fail to complete these task, I must give 20 dollars for my parents...
This is just devastating to my finances. There are many times where I will deposit money into the bank, and I will be left no cash on hand, and then I have to finish this list of chores.

I have neglected to do anything at all this week, and I only have 20 dollers on hand. Quite frankly, I won't have enough money to go to the movies on Saturday...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]