5.15.2003

Lemme start this over again.......the stupid internet explorer just gave up on me......

ya, i like 2 people...................but how do i like them?
do they even think that me, a dude who aint talkin to nobody, would ever?
ya, i guess i am sort of shy....unless im ur good friend
it all started a long time ago, in elementary school.......i was.......the, uh
well, i remember having something called 'rock war's'
quite odd, as it was, during the middle of the summer, the little scrawny azn kid would wear a jacket way to big for him

my 'freind's' had some sort of argument with me, and like, they threw rocks at me.......quite odd
ya, so i threw rox at them too.......they got these nerd card board boxes things, filled it with sand and like, spilled it all over me
ya, it was me.....against like, 3 people
toawrds the end of this war, there were like, (no kidding).....like, 15 kids throwing rocks at me........but that day, it ended

now, a couple grades later.......there was something even worse
by then, i had a new group of 'friends'....................
well, after a while......things got violent........
people.......no kidding........about 7-8 people.....would all chase me around
kicking me
punching me
i especially remeber being THROWN (i was light) by people......
i was surrounded by people, being tripped.......
2 people would grab my arms........and pull me into a tree

it was a thing...............that no one squealed.....not even after all of that
my only defense? a pencil top.......that was extremely sharp

ah......the days of childhood..........
this 2nd ordeal ended when i choked somebody in the middle of a hallway......
thats basically why am shy.....
i used to look down while walking
no one talked to me
no true friends...................except for verent and aaron....


now back.......to this word.......that i use, called 'like'
yes, i think i do like 2 people.........but i dont know
i think that they look....ya
but then again, i think a LOT of people look..........ya

the first one that i think i ever 'liked'........why do i use that term?
WHY?.......
its not like they're somewhat interested.......ah..............
man.........school is #1.......shouldn't be thinkin about this stuff
but how could u go through life not thinking about it?

how do u 'like' someone? ai ya.....wouldn't that mean they like u back? or sumthin
geez.........hehehehe..........................if u like me!! TALK TO ME!!! LoL
it aint like im gonna talk to u.......
the the humility of talking to someone u 'like' is enormous, unlike, ur some natural talked
crazy......
i gotta finish up this english homework.............................so many journals to write............
*this is by far, the longest blog, i think*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]