5.11.2003

referring to guy who controls/ is the voice of elmo

When he isn't working, he's in his Manhattan pad glued to either the Weather Channel - checking world temperatures - or to the Food Network.
"I'm obsessed," he exclaims.

And he has days like everyone when he's in no mood for work because he deals with "muppets and three year olds." But he's managed single-handedly to turn Elmo - who wasn't even originally his main role - into an icon.

"The guy who used to play Elmo threw him to me one day and I came up with a voice on the spot. The next day, I was Elmo."


wow....would someone like to throw something at me?

good mike, u caught a mistake!!! but i also some from ur writing..............
and im glad u blogged!!!!!!

school is ez as 123.......for now

ya, still lookin for 'fresh meat'

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]