5.31.2003

sigh.. last night i fell asleep on the couch...
then in the morning my parents woke me up at about 11 and told me that we were going to copper river and eat lunch.. i was rushed and didnt have time to change or shower...
then we went to old navy because my brother needed somthin.. but i got a cool messager bag (i think thats wat they're called)
then we went to barns and noble and got my summer reading books for english 10 honors... i saw jason in the magazine section...
then some stuff ....
we didnt get home till about 7:30...
so im tired... need to finish chinese packet..
dont want to volunteer tomorrow at health clinic...

o and my uncle got me a seiko watch from the phillipines...
i wanted to adjust it but mom said i'll grow in to it.. its not that big...
i ok.. no the watch i was looking for but beggers cant be choosers...

i think im gunna pratice golf with my dad.. maybe i can make it into the golf team at CW

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]