5.09.2003

today.....was tough

working on my portfolio all last night made me tired.....waking up earlier than normal on a friday made me tired........presenting was super ez.......
i guess we had a really nice evaluator

having a science test last period sucked

and in math, I almost thought I didn't get a A.........
lol, mrs fabino was handing out test from the highest to the lowest.........expectin my name to be called out.......it wasn't

well, as she got through the top of the stack, she found mine.....probalbly miss placing it.........i was freaked out
i got a 106%

right after school, i speed walked to the band room.....put my shoes.......back pack.........2 saxes........ into my mom's car....
then I took my laptop to mrs rakis's room to present the portfolio......which was incredibly easy

today was a stressful day...........now.....comes the wind ensemble concert, and tomorrow comes a solo competition........

...o.........................joy...........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i was just lookin for food not too long ago, but got too lazy to do anything about my stomach.....almost falling over sumtimes.......
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
what to write........

ya, dats it from me 4 now...............................ill prob end up writing here after the competition on saturday..........gonna stress out and all

im da sax masa......pwn da sax..........

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]