5.29.2003

uh i had nothin to do... so i just blog......
im tired... very hot day....
I need more people to sign my year book pages...
uh wat else....
i hope my little cs skillz (<--- with a coo "z") don't go away.. i waas getting a lot better or at least thats wat i thought....
i have to pick up a AP bio summer packet
so far i have to do 2.. AP bio and English 10 honors....
i wish i got in Algebra 2 honors... my 82 went up to 83 in chem....
i hope it stays a B but wish it gets to an A
im gunna try much harder next year.. im only gunna play cs on weekends next year ( if im still intrested..)
wat else... i dunno... my bro went on his senior trip today to disneyland...
uh....uh.... bye!

o and i have to do this free health clinic for a volunteer program on sunday.. wont that just be fun...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]