5.19.2003

when u referer to "u" i think u me me lol

well i guess but the m4a1 is coo -ler heh
and y does it say me when it says "posted by" for u jason....
well today was another monday.. at lease 3 weeks left
but that means 2 weeks till finals....
i just want to get them over with...

I NEED HELP
anyone in mr. hunters chem class... i need help to keep my B...
anyone need someone to study with cause i do
just IM me at neomike88
well i gtg back to studying..
i have to do a extra credit chem powerpoint...
have to do my share of chinese project...
have to practice for band final...
and study, Study, STudy, STUdy, STUDy, STUDY, lol it make som werid words....
im done...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]