6.23.2003

Alright...i decided to blog
i dunno what to blog 'bout but...except....that...im gonna turn on my music
wow, i turned on my 'mexican' music
im not really sure if u could call it that
but its got there 2 tite guitar guys...wait, maybe its 1
i dunno a lot bout the guitar
i guess i downloaded it on accident
lol

so anyways, summer school was whacked
(not really) (notice not as many periods? maybe its not me o_o)
lol, i did that on accident
<(o_o)^
lol...so
ss was weird, it went by pretty fast
]but it still wasted a whole lotta time, and we hadda do worhtless worksheets

hehe, over the weekend i got some sleep..........unintentionally (the periods, they live)
i left mike hangin'...sorry bro
but, around 11:30 i was playing powerquest (to stay awake[its a gameboy color fighting platform game])
and i stopped playing after beating a SUPER DUPER hard guy...because the next guy was even harder
and so, i crept downstairs
and i saw my dad at the comp
so i tried to get downstairs
skillfully walking silently
i tried to close the door (which reminds me to do something about it)
and it always creeks (is this the correct grammar?......)
and so....i tried to stop closing the door because i heard my dad coming
i let go of it and quickly crouched into a corner
he only peeked his head in and opened the door more
so i was like...drats...
so i decided to try to wait him out by waiting somewhere else
but i guess my dad doesn't need sleep
he sleeps later than me
and wakes up a heck of a lot earlier than me

i needa fix da door
ooo, my dad got me this headfone extender cable thingy
so i dont have to sit so close to the comp no more...
but... the damage has already been done (to my eyes)
.......not to be mean or anything (yeah right)
my instrument teacher (sax/clari)
told me about this junior right now (not sure if junior now, or next year or whateever)
and she was trying to get into standford with a 3.0 grade point average
i was like..........huh?
lol

my teacher doesn't think so either
but the student thinks that she can get in because of her music
.......
[transmission terminated]

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]