6.10.2003

.............................what if..........................................................

me coald raed!!!!

than id besa happeay
happeasist-ist parsens' oan ze aerth
zatty funeers

so anyways....im sitting here listening to a sax quartet.......while in a dead chatroom....while my mom is watching our newly installed satellite TV
ya, i was up to 5 today...............playin some good ol' CS.....
just so many thoughts............................why do i think so much?

i read the secret life of the bees most of yesterday after u guys left.....and i read a little this morning
its a weird book........rosaleen = too stupid......lily = too smart
MC is now at driver's ed..............super boring......
ahaha, we decided to watch finding nemo someday this week.......dunno why
...zzz... i still haven't seen the matrix yet.......i sed 'after finals'.......but that never hapened
music = happy
crazy saxophonist = bewilderment

so..........what do u guys wanna do for the rest of this.....summer?
lets see.....we can hang out ( MINUS ONE CERTAIN PERSON ) somewhere....anywhere!

The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall i fear? The Lord is the strangth of my life; whom shall i be affraid? When the wicked even mine enemies and my foes came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host should encamp against me my heart shall not fear though war should rise against me in this i will be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3)

......copied from chongo's profile........nice colors dude!

im probalbly going to start my english 10 honahs packet.......by the end of this week.................SS is going to be a cinch
i've ........................... i think i have a better work ethic now
.................................................but i sorta wanted to take chemistry over the summer..............but o well

me = bored........................................................ill go download something

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]