6.05.2003

school is out.......
im taking drivers ed next week with steven @ drive america..
i have grensted for world history in p-10
im soo tired.. dont wanna go to graduation.. and play...
must take out 2 and 1/2 reed intested of 3
it lets me play easier low notes...
mr. lesser is making me pratice during the summer...
i wonder if mr. k would want me to play bass clarinet for next years field show...
it seems like it needs a low bass line...
but tennors are low so.. dunno...
i think, if no one has any plans.. i'll go paintballing with brother...
it would be my first time.. i think they hurt... but dunno..
maybe my cs skills will save me....
i just cant wait till summer school!
(no not really)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]