6.13.2003

um all i did was add arrow to ur blog.. dunno...
ah.. my parents told me to go to my bro's grad party..
saw a bucha ppl there... dunno....

my Back Is KILLING ME!!!
dunno y...
maybe i need more sleep...
dunnoo.............

so is my sore *throat..... (fixed by a phantom)
and slight head ache and stomach ache...
everything is crazy.....

and i dont really care about the poll.. ima lose....
just the poll is a insentive to encourage ppl to come...

ahh dirvers ed final tomorrow....
if i miss more that 20/100 i have to retake all the classes....
sigh....
shouldn't be that hard but.......

k im gunna study..then off to bed for some healin'

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]