7.25.2003

hi people!

YAY! pismo was sooo much FUN! =) :D
guesss what?!? I'm a kayakerer.. I'm kayakish.. umm hmm i don't know what you call it but I KAYAKED!
hehe it was fun
me & my dad were paddling together while my sis & mom were in the same kayak
hahahahah my mom ran my sister into a boat :p soooooooooo hilarious we think these people in a restaurant near the water saw all this happen hehe

I discovered a new species of ocean life at pismo :D These weird plasticy blue things are called Villela hehe my sister thought they were let's just say "animal balloons" hahaha but they aren't

the hotel we stayed in SUCKED!!!! sooo bad that it was funny.. it was practically falling apart

ok WE HAVE TO SEE SPY KIDS 333333 DDDDDDDDDDDDD GAME OVER!!!!

hehe later

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]