7.20.2003

hola. Heyy Michael, I'm not 15 ^____^ yess young'n over here, haha =p

Today was great in contrast to jason's "horrible" >.< sorri you!
Yup just got back from church =D=D my grand aunt and her kid are staying here for a couple months.. they're actually at my g'ma's house right now, and omg.. all my cousins are only children and they're hecka SPOILED.. >.< it sucks.. shes really cute though.. four O.O but like in the car she kept whining and crying on and on cuz her mom folded her drawing or something.. o.o


I'm leaving this friday for sst (summer school of truth!)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i cant wait =D=D=D WheEE!!!! oh no! I forgot to feed my brother's fish today!!! *Runs*


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]