7.15.2003

wo0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm on the left side my name is there!!!cooooool

oh and about arthur... HE'S STILL ENTERTAINING!!! how could he ever get old that anteater is one funny tlaking anteater :p

HEY!! a spy kid is on tv right now IM GOING TO SEE THAT 3D MOVIE =) how coool is that three dee hehehe when i first saw the commercial i said to my mom "Cooool! those glasses are cooll. I wonder if they'll let me keep them?!?" she just gave me a funnny look :p whoaaaaaa 3333333333333 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANYWAY back to my talk about cartoons...
1 SATURDAY MORNING!!! aww the memories of getting up early to watch them
youuu know power rangers used to be a lot coooler back in the day (hhehehe i sound old right there)
before they became ninja rangers or whatever

mannn today's been hectic
i woke up
i watched JONAH a cool movie for the 2nd time
i took a nap
GOSHH i hope school isn't as bad as this day was hehehe

um :p WELCOME BACK MICHAEL SsSs. happy late bday what day was it?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]