7.25.2003

Yup Yup Yup School is very over. Now here comes the packets.....gah I got 99% in chemistry...tied first place with Kent...dreading next year. I went to target to get school stuff today, not very cheap but reasonable i guess.

MIKE! YOU ARE WAY SMART ENOUGH TO DO AP US, TO HELL WITH THE FREAKING COUNSELOR! TO HELL WITH HIM! OR HER! OR WHOEVER! GOD, ITS SO NOT FAIR. WHEN U DON'T GET SOMETHING, DON'T QUIT! ME, IF I DON'T GET SOMETHING I WANT, I MIGHT EVEN GO AS FAR AS BECOMING A MURDERER....ok so, you still have a chance to change ur schedule..try your best mike.

I wish i could play an instrument...but i can't and its too late join anything in school because they don't teach you or anything...sigh I'm planning to rejoin track next year...anyone interested? nice to have someone to talk to...pre-season track is what im doing. o well

Wooo Hooo!! I drove my mom and aunt to RN today to go grocery shopping! Everything went smooth until it was time to park....i hate parking....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]