8.27.2003

hey i dont' have a pad of paper and i need to right out a plan of how i'm going to spend my night doing school work
=) lol
ohhh yeahh and i'm tooo lazy to go get a paper.. soo..

hmm..
things to do:
check chem answers & study from now until 8:30? (make flashcards and look at his notes)
9-10 print pictures for quilt and cut out and plan my quilt piece
10-11 study more and maybe do some of math hw to get ahead =)

wish me loads and loads of luck on my APCHEM TEST! CH. 1 AHHH first test i'm soooo scared out of my panties :P
i neeed to study bye
:D love ya guys! schooool is sooo crazyyyyyy
graceeeee thank you for teh CUTEEESSTT TTTTTEEEEE SHIRT! =) HEHEHE yay!!!
grace is one coooooooooool chick!
bye bye

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]