8.04.2003

i just started this new writing class called "coool writing for a hot summer" lol haha it sounds weird BUT it's with my english teacher for next year. ummm Mrs. Ferdinansen

soo hopefully it'll teach me something

yummm!!! you get free continental breakfast each morning (aug 4th-8th) after paying like hmmmm tons of money hehehe can you see me snatching all the food :p nooooo i don't do that *winkwink*

yay!!! that's a coool song "singin' in the rain" have you seen the guy tap dancing on the street it's really coool
STEven! you have to sing for me one time never heard you sing in my life and i'm sure it's entertaining

well g2g yummm just had dan tats (egg custard things) & cha seel bao (pork in a bun) deeeeelicious!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]