8.01.2003

I WANT TO BEEEE A LINK CREW LEADER!!!!!!! i should have done it :p
that would have beeen funnn .. i think? lol well i'll ask steven whenever i talk to him.. which would be .. hmmm never hahaha

I wonder if the kids would take advantage of the fact that their all taller than me and beat me up lol lol jk :) welll i'd just bring out those maaddd ummm tae bo skillz lol watch out 9th graders i know how to um kick? lol this is weird.. whatever i'm saying.

i haven't seen friends in a while except for yeseterday!!! yay =)

initial d====>Megan sucks<------DDR
^i have such a problem. HOw do you keep the car going straight???
Tomcat 155: lets hope the same 'skill' doesn't pertain to real driving.....
once i master that maybe i'll be able to handle initial d hahaha :p :D

ok this is enough of blogging hehe I'll shut up now =D bye.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]