8.13.2003

my BACK Hurts... i think im going to get scoliosis (spl?)
my instrument is heavier than expected...
i need some ointment...

does anyone else have parents that say "if u worked a lot with ur hands or feet, rest before getting them wet. If not ur veins will pop up." ?
hmm i wonder if its true.. well my parents believe a lot of things like not pointing at the moon or ur ear lobe will crack or u know that stuff...

well the band camp was tiring as usual.. tonight and tomorrow im working on summer stuff...
i've already printed my 2 articals to use.. not to type up respones...
i wonder wat my schedule will be tomorrow...

well im gunna get to work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]