8.29.2003

whoa!!!! what is blogging? how do you work this foreign site? hahaha i haven't been on in soOooOO long that's what i feell like :P
did you guys miss me?
OOHHHH YESSSSS WEEK 1 HAS PASSED
friday!friday!
i can't believe people are at a dance i'm soo tired. am i getting old? hahaha how funny cause my birthday is coming up THIS FRIDAYY!!! HEHEHEHEHE hahahaha!! yessss i'm excited!
what should i do for a bday party?
something fun would be preferable hehehe
who wants my birthday party at their house???
calll me and give me the garage code to your house so i can take over it :P hahahaha IT'S MY HOUSE NOW!! muahahah

*cough cough* ouchiesss my throat is soree
hehe i should stop randomly yelling peoples names out during school so much =) but its just tooo too much fun!
i watched arthur today that is one funny anteater :P
he is an anteater right?

you konw waht i neeed!!?!?
TO LEARN HOW TO BREAKDANCE hahaha i need some coool thing that i can do. hmmmmm
someone teach me to play the drums NO WAIT i'm not coordinated enough lol to do two things at once with my arms ummm TEACH ME THE GUITAR!

oh my oh my I'M BORED
esther how did you make the font sooo big!!! *sMiLe* =) YAY! GOD LOVESSS ME! *SMILE*

la la la lateerrrrr :P \/ peace....of pooop? lol jk


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]