9.29.2003

haha, that site freezed up my internet for a second..........lol..........
i was wondering, do i have enough time for jazz band next year?... having 5 APs is gonna kill me.............so maybe i'll drop a history class...
hmm.......i really gotta choose wisely......
jazz band meets two times a week.......
But I'll have :
AP Chinese
AP English (comp?)
AP Math (uh....advanced math analysis?)
AP Physics.........................................................................maybe
AP History (a possible drop)
Summer school: AP US

my teacher wants me to buy a Meyer mouthpiece if i plan to play in the jazz band.....hmm........that cost 80 dollars.......EEWW
............hmm........................
i also needa buy new reeds....which will cost 30 dollars ......... superial reeds seem good....they're aged 2.5 years! wow

wow, a bag of skittles goes a long way.....i ate a lot of them, gave some to Long, Megan and Mike....and then i gave some to Michele...and then I gave the rest to Jason (Kong)......lol

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]