9.23.2003

i knowwww!! sooo scarrrr-yyyy
am i boring?
Can you sneeze out of only one nostriL? is that humanly possible? because i had the sensation all day that i needed to sneeze but only out of my ... left... (waiiittt make the L's with your fingers which one makes a real L?) yesss.. my left nostril lol
am i weird? (perk called me weird lol =D hehee)
*snap* <^Poof^> *a car appears*
Me and esther: WHAT?!? IT WORKED FINALLY!!!! yesssss

OooOo smooth leggs :D
ahhh! it's this song!! =D yay it's the one that's about time? lol
"I've lookd in the mirror and the worlds getting clearer...wait for me thissss time....Wait. Don't go so fast. I'm missing the momeeents asss they pass." hmm who sings that? it's a girl i know thatt much.

ok ok i'm gonna go blog at my other bloggy tings and find more music
MEGz out!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]