9.23.2003

KEY CLUB OFFICERS:

As you know, we're selling Pad Thai (YUM!) and Thai Iced Tea (YUMMIER!) at Homecoming. Here's the update.

My aunt is cooking the Pad Thai and charging us for the ingredients only. My family is making the iced tea, which is fairly easy. WE - the Key Club officers - will be packaging the Pad Thai! SO:

I need all the officers to be at my house after school on Friday. (We can carpool if that's easier.) I expect all the officers to be helping at the booth during homecoming.

Setting up is going to be the hard part and my mom suggested we ask some strong, muscular boys (since we only have 1 so far; Michael, that's you) to help us carry everything from the car to the booth. I've asked Gordon and Andy (Benton, maybe) to help us (since they are big and muscular).

As for costs� I'm guessing the ingredients will cost approx. $100? The supplies (I bought togo boxes, forks, napkins, cups, etc.) cost about $50 total. Since we're charging $5 (for food and drink; $1.50 for drink only?; $3.50 for food only? Stephanie, you decide), we can hope for a $350 profit. Not bad, huh?

Questions? Call me. If there are any major concerns (which I doubt there are), we can have an emergency officers' mtg again.

That's all! And be excited for our mtg this Wednesday!


hehe funny stuff... i guess you guys are allowed to see this private message...
"This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds..."
bum bum bum bum... bum bum bum bum... <--- uh mission impossible theme? lol

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]