9.11.2003

oo cool yeah spell check..
hmm... Well today I have a huge stomach ache...
owww..... Felt like I was gunna die...Well I was just in dire need of laying down for 20 mins in the nurse's office...
but it came back at that 10 minute thing...

uh it went away tho...
ok to do list:
-go to St. Agnes in about 15 mins...
-get megan and matt an application if possible..
-find out if I can volunteer in Valley children...
I think you have to be 18.. My bro (changed by a nice editor) did it at 15.. but might have changed...
-go to IMF meeting tomorrow...
-finish some bio packet
-football game tomorrow...
-read bio chapter..
-find out if bro had a bio study book thing... if not, buy one...
-um band pratice saturday..
-pratice sax.. I need to.. badly...
-finish math hw...
-finish english 10 honors hw: draw pic then color.. also do the green paper...
-stop working on the addicting website..
-finish chinese 2 hw, that they did wedesday...
-uh dunno, somthin else?...
well time to go to St. Agnes... bye...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]