9.28.2003

Well sunday = work day...

o man last night... i was eating this soup that my mom's friend made...
she told my mom that it didnt have any seafood (you can see were this is going)
then.. i downed a lot cause i was hungry...

(for ppl that dont know, i am a chinese guy allgeric to seafood except shrimp, flying fish eggs, and artifical seafood like crab hehe)

and my mouth was really red...
i had a huge bump on my upper lip for a long time...
had to put ice everywhere on my mouth...
drank a little bad-tasting medicine
and ate some good ice cream...

ah... i hurt.. my throat was like it was closing...
and my lips.. hurt....
but its better now....

evil ness...
someone explain what fish taste like.. :(

New Idea: Michael isn't smart becuase he can't eat fish (brain food)!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]