10.11.2003

i tried signing up for this one server that would give u a lot of good stuff to work with
but then.....after i signed up for everything i noticed that it asked you for a password.........
now i know what you think is going to happen next, ya ya, i forgot my password and all....but that's not what happened

when I signed up, it did not ask me for a password.....therefore I had no password that would work...so...that's messed up
i'll try another place....

yo mike, whats the website with the .tk after it? i wanna try that place

well anyways, that cultural heritage this was quite hellish.....to say the least
it was loud...it was boring... it was repetitive...we had to wait for Mrs. Tsai Wong (who was late)...

it overall was boring...but having a lot of friends there made it interesting........

so, today we have band, at 10....7 hours away from home

there is some bible fellowship at the the chinese church...at 7:30 or so...i think i'll try to go to that...

i dont think i have a lot of hw, for once....i just finished my math and all...
im going to read chapters 13-22 sometime soon so i can work on my study guide soon....im planning to do all my HW in my room, to stay away from the computer....the evil time-gobbling thing....
same as band...

well, i think i missed a good game yesterday but i really dont care....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]