10.29.2003

what's up with this stupid mindi abair
damn

negative thoughts................ i wonder if people consider her good
then i'd be better...its just that i cant make up my own songs..........

hmm... well, it feels really late but its not...
yay! i got over an hour of sleep...energized....
and also im still eating halloween candy...
i am about to finish one of our bags of candy... before we pass it out... dang...

i wish I had a second personality that I never let out...
assuming that he wants in on some of my life i'd let him do all my school work... ha

it would be a treat for the other me..................................


ok, that was stupid..
chinese was pretty fun today.... i actually finished the worksheet we were assigned (unlike the other 2 i didn't finish/still handed in)
and ...... well, watching those videos.............dumb
..................................................................................
darkness falls

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]