2.03.2004

sigh... life......

when mark was here... he was getting mad at me because of ruining this "platter"....
like he says he set it up and gave it to me and i was supposed to give it to my younger bro...

ionno... just... i bet next year... I'll LOSE IT ALL!!!

for key club:
sigh.... um... if not VP, then treasurer, then tech chair, then communications, then member?
if i do reach member... that equals a long chain of failure.. i dont know if i could handle that...

for st. agnes:
.... i think i'll run for VP and get beat...
and im guessing the Lab guy won't give me the position for next year

for band council:
why would people put a nonmusical guy on band council?

for eviro club:
...

uh... ionno... wasting time... wasting life... sigh

memo to self:
join jazz band to raise GPA

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]