3.23.2004

well after studing until 4am last night
something happened...

I had to Run the MILE...
wooo

well my asthma was really bad today
and my body was going crazy from lack of sleep

to sum it up:
no breathe, no energy = no good mile

------------------

bio test went ok...
i hate it how he puts the least execpted diagram and questions he had not taught...
o well...

florida... soon...

--------------------------------

AHHH.... i paid for the chinese thing.. ionno if i can go...
Band:
11:00am - load truck
12:30pm - load buses
1:00pm - Depart

then the chinese schedule:
10am? - depart
12pm - get back?

three (3) options:
1 - have parents pick me up early
2 - have someone load my baggage
3 - get money back and don't go

vote now on comments :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]