7.02.2004

Wah, I have drivers training tommorow. =( I hope I don't crash into anything!!!!! Eek. -____________- My back hurts so much.. grrrrr. stupidd stupidd. They have boba at Bakery Delight??? O___o i'll have to try it someday. My stupid shoulder rest wont fit on my viola.. it's SO weird.. hopefully my teacher can get it on because $30 is a lot for a shoulder rest -_- mehh. My bow is really weird.. it sounds yucky.. Maybe its just me. I dont know!!! sigh. yeah well.. I think I'm just sad because i'm achy. =/ Bye everyone!!!

Steven, I'm going to regret it -_- (procrastinating) I've yet to start.. waiting for those boosk to come in.. dont want to look at math.. dont want to look at bio at all.. will have to soon b/c the bio one is thickamaroo. X_X

my head hurts. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]