9.07.2004

The Big question I have right now concerns the prestige of Acadec. I mean...everyone is talking about it and I have NOT heard anything concerning their victory in any competitions...what's the big deal? Now Science Olympiad on the other hand is a professed Professional Team with distinctive awards at Regionals and State competitions. I do want to know more about Acadec...I particularly enjoy the theme of Improvisation and speeches which sounds quite fun...well have a great week everyone! :D By the way....Key Club was a success! 150 people turnout!


Comments:
steven, just talk to mrs. errr.. i cant remeber... well, formerly ms. jump in k-4.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]