9.13.2004

Haven't posted in a while...
quitting acadec... cause grades going down...
de la salle game was ok...
we have out of I think 6 scenes... 2 scenes of drill and 4 scenes of music...
so we are pretty far...
our first competition is like in a month.

I didn't go to the St. Agnes thing today.. so I have to make that up...

here is a story of how crazy de la salle (an all-boy, catholic? school)
don't read below if u want to protect ur innocent minds:
-----------------------------
alright...
its the 3rd quarter... we are pretty much wining so the directors decide to let us change into our street clothes. so we go into the de lasalle bathrooms which are humid and pretty cramped. There is a sink, stall, and a door leading to a locker room. As I walk in, nick says, "don't look back into the stall." I ask why, and he replies, "just don't." so I go in. Not looking back... everyone laughing and stuff. so as curious as I am, I finally look back. In the stall is a weird blondish guy taking a poo in the stall with the door all the way open! nathan walks in and looks in the stall and says "I guess I cant go pee" and the guy in the stall responds, "just go in the shower, we all do all the time." a couple minutes later, he asked, "seriously, does anyone have any toilet paper?" Everyone shouts, "no!" Then he says "Scr_w it" and pulls up his pants. Then walks right through us into the locker room. A couple more minutes pass and we hear a glass bottle break in the locker room... soo we all hurry up cause we just wanna get outta there. crazy stuff. i left out some stuff but thats for the better.

(please dont try to correct my grammer or spelling or junk.. im just trying to describe it.. not write an essay.)

Comments:
Thought line:

Funny

Ew
 
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]