10.03.2004

....hmm... i just thought about something pretty weird

at the football game... this dude's girlfriend was all wacked
the dude (plays trumpet, named jason) is chilling behind me, and all the sudden his gf is like "OMG, JASON..."

naturally, im like, wth

she then rushes towards me, basically bowling me over while im sitting... she steps over me and the person im sitting next to...

then... i ask "wth", and i came to learn that they were bf/gf

stupid freshmen....


im tired, that's prob why my writing sucks.... besides the fact that it always sucks
the spaceball's (#2) is being written .... yay (its coming out around the time ep3 comes out)

ive played my sax for numerous hours today, yesterday, and friday
prob adds up to... 10 hours (not pure playing though)

which reminds me, i dunno the closer

Comments:
but that fat guy in it died... guess they have to somehow replace him...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]