10.27.2004

i need volunteer hours so badly.

so hey people.. how in the world are you getting three hours of exercise in three days? an hour a day? whatttttt!!!

my dad is so nosy!!! Argh! He hands me phone.. afterwards, bugs me about it. I had to turn someone down for tutoring just now .. uhm maybe I shouldn't have bothered putting myself on the list? probably. she sounded so .. i duno.. annoyed? tired? like she's been going through the list for awhile? I'd have time if it weren't for my grades and the fact that I myself need a tutor.. oh.. speaking of grades.. I need to studyyyyyy..................... =(

Comments:
i have too many hours.. maybe thats why my grades are crashing..
i hope colleges see it as an excuse for my miserable gpa :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]