12.01.2004

my "horoscope" (something i hardly ever read) just said i should lie back and let things come to me... so i'd be in control and have power over the situation... hmm, it could apply to numerous things although the only one that would really make sense is formal... which i have told myself i'm not going to... basically no matter what (although i doubt i'd be able to turn anyone down without feeling guilty)

well, a new dilemma has unfolded itself ... it would seem that I need to do something about our chairs in WE

I see it as this (although... it may not happen)
1st: Anthony
2nd: Meh
3rd: Michele
CB
1st: Currun

I need some good shizzle for music... needa hook up michele, currun and myself "wif" music (the F makes "with" sound funny)


Comments:
heyyyy
ADD ME BACK TO THE GROUP!! lol
if you want =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]