5.11.2005

i love it when (not sarcasm) i wake up like 15 minutes before my alarm sounds and i stay in my bed with my covers over my head. my state of consciousness is probably stage one alpha wave sleep... and that short 15 minutes feels like 5 hours... its so cool... but then the nagging alarm goes... and off to zero. =/

-------

ap tests... 2 today...
it was ok...
test were different than the practice tests i took...
but it was fine.

-------

gotta start our 8-person, poorly thoughtout, not yet organized, no editing skills, two or three week left, camcorder not yet assigned comp survival video. :D

i also need start watching a certain video series once again.

Comments:
lol

circuit city is 1337
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]