1.10.2006

Computer Science, well I wish. I sounds fun. I wonder if I could major in some health science but minor in like programming. We basically know anything dealing with computers is and will be in demand towards the future but I haven't really looked into how much they make a year (something my parents kinda care about). Since pharmacy is in demand, that seems like a logical choice, but it wouldn't really come close to a dream job (starting at $80,000/yr, that might not matter). Hm, I don't want to spend tons of years in college for the medical field and my optometrist said it was hard for her to find a job when she got out of college. Psychology seems fun, I just don't want to work with the crazy people - too many scary movies. AP Psych was fun so I put psych as my major on some applications. Dentistry seems pretty, um stable? But after all this brainstorming, I'm sure my (as well as many other's) major will change in the course of our college careers - aka it never has to be set in stone.
What lies ahead? I'm not sure. Does it really matter in the eternal perspective? Nah. Do I care? Am I worried? Definitely.
"The whole secret of life is to be interested in one thing profoundly and in a thousand things well." -Horace Walpole
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -Joshua J. Marine
Thank you quoteland.com. Over and out.

Comments:
dont do pharmacy unless you think you'd enjoy it, chances are with all these people thinking its in demand.. its not going to be in demand anymore
 
Computer science would seem to fit you as a minor... along with programming.

I mean, I don't know very many beasts quite like you... Craziness.

Amen to the eternal perspective!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]