1.12.2006

Lord, may it always be my prayer to be a steward of Your Will. It is my desire... for on my own, I am nothing. I can accomplish nothing... Only with You can I worship and praise You. Lord, break me. Break me. Break me into the man that You need to serve You. To become the tool used to create Your great works. To be a blessing to Your Holy name. To always worship You, with every action and every thought. To be a humble servant... Oh, it's so amazing. The Holy Spirit is with me now. I pray for the words to spread Your word. I pray for the strength to show others Your love for them. The love that has always been there. The love that they desire beyond anything of this world. The love that is so amazing that it bring tears to those who even think about it. The love that is beyond reason. The love that brings peace beyond peace... to shelter use from this world of sin. To bring peace and provide refuge for those in pain. To give the meek strength. From weakness... comes our strength through Him. Amazing God... I love You so much. I can't explain it because it could never be put into words... You are Holy, always. Forever. I can't wait for the day that I enter the gates of heaven. The beautiful place that I will always spend my existence... The beautiful existence. For eternity I wwill worship Your name... Eternity. Never ceasing. Always praising Your glorious name. Beyond what I could imagine is You. It is so amazing what You have done for me... and I ask, with constant prayer, that You give me the strength I need to spread Your word to others. To spread Your word to the people I know... The spread Your word to those who cry out in help. I ask for the words... For the wisdom and the knowledge of You. Lord... I pray this in Jesus's name... And I pray for Aaron as well and he also walks in the light... that he will always follow Your Will. That he will live without fear... that he will become a blessing to Your name. That he will always serve his Mighty God... the creator of everything beautiful. I praise You in the highest, Lord. Amen.

-Jason

Comments:
Amen.

It's ironic when we feel like holding back when we need to spread His word. Only to prevent harm, we are only dealing more harm.
 
We must lose it all.
 
amen.

Thank You Lord.
 
i love you guys.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]