1.09.2006

Tonight I realized what my real name should be.

Jason Intrusive Chin

I speak didactically. It comes naturally, I tell people what to do.

I also tend to jump in and "philosophize" about subjects I don't have any first-hand experience with. Such as being academically proficient. It just doesn't happen for me, yet I always have this ability to dish out "tips," "comments" and other "words" even though I don't know anything about it.

On a different note (atonal), this blogger is in need of an upgrade. An intellectual upgrade. Let's have a true conversation. Something that will make you think.

Having the aforementioned ability, I feel as if I could lead this. ^^ Roflz.

To begin with... What are all of your majors? And why? Are there parents pushing you to this profession?

Personally I plan to hop into business... It's always struck me as interesting. With a flow of ideas I'd like to see how I'd fare... I know I'll get eaten alive.

Comments:
i know this was supposed to be intellectual, but i'm only laughing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]