3.25.2006

Uh... I have a concert tonight...................................

Starts at 6 I think. I still intend to go to that one thing, will just be really late. (8:30ish)

I wonder if the celebration will be still running or if most of the festivities would be mostly over. Don't know. Thinking of crashing it with portfolio-in-hand. I'll call _her_ to tell. Miks, dunno if you'd go there when it starts. Whatever.

I'll be gone 4:45-8ish. Idea: Just print the ones that already exist. I'm sure I'll create some more before 4. Uh. Kinkos >_<

If you do do it, Miks, I'll reimburse you, of course. But that's a lot of effort to put into it... Too much, possibly.

Eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]