4.20.2008

guess we title things now =P

Small Salad Fork

It's not really one of those big life decisions but it has semi-important impact on the next two years of my life. It's one of those, "what do I want to do" questions. I'm thinking of double majoring in cog sci and general biology. Having done many of the bio requirements already, it wouldn't take very long. I've calculated it out and I need 12 more classes from cog sci and 12 more from biology plus 1 quarter of ochem lab for premed requirements. That leaves me with 25 classes left to take. So, in six quarters, that 4.17 classes per quarter. Assuming I take summer school next year, it probably becomes a comfortable 4 classes per quarter. Yep, so that might be the plan, I guess i'll think it over a bit more too. Doing just cog sci would be pretty lax. We'll see...

Comments:
Doesn't sound too bad... but... hmm. Pray over this decision and go forth!
 
i thought this entry was going to be about eating salad and weight concern.
 
lol. eww.. salads... jk
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]