4.16.2008

I was a terrible person.

It's embarrassing and yet funny to reread the writings of a younger Jason.

I'd like to quote myself, with some minor alterations...
I'll call this:
A Blast From the Past!
"
english is my worst subject, but im in honors, but im barely hanging onto a B-

this is something that mrs. rakis wrote as a comment in one of my most recent essays.......

"You and only you alone...are the only person who did not learn ANYTHING throughout the whole year"

wut a great comment.........i feel just........all warm and fuzzy

but as I look back, i dont think i learned anything, so, its a true statement "

lol


Comments:
Whoa. That's harsh coming from a teacher. don't worry, I ain't didn't learn nothingz from englash.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
cbox

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]